advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Left shoulder blade pain, lower back pain and legs pain

Hello i m Soujanya. I am 24 years old. From an year i am suffering from left shoulder blade pain i thought it is because of workouts but now a days it is going worse. Not only shoulder pain i am getting pain in the liwer back and neck even my legs are painful. I have acid reflux and i work more on computers does it is a cause. Can anyone please suggest me what was my problem. I can't able to stand up for 10min if so i m paining in the mentioned parts. 

advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 9,693

hello soujanya

there are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

welcome to spine health

all new members should take the system tutorial 

Liz, 

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Hello Soujanya,

I was having a herniated dics before but it gets cured.  I recommend you to take MRI to check your conditions

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.