advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Tiredness after walking

Hi.....ive just been out for about an hour with my elbow crutches went to the health centre in my town picked up my sick note and had a chat with a friend in the Treatment Room. I've just come back and im shattered......is it normal to be so tired with back leg and feet problems? The crutches make me feel really tired and going outside is quite frightening at times especially the unsteadiness.

Thanks for listening Janet B

advertisement

Comments

• Thank u feel ok now gonna see how I feel this weekend I've only had them a few days probably need getting used to. 

Take care Janet B Uk

• Hi Janet,

I felt the same when I started walking sometime after my initial injury. You have probably lost a lot of fitness.  Build up slowly each day.  Olderthandirt started a walking club post on the forum called walking walking walking.  You would be welcome to join in.

Phil

• advertisement
  • Thanks Phil I think I will I probably have lost a lot of fitness 

Janet B x

Sign In or Join Us to comment.