advertisement

In this Discussion

advertisement

Can't figure out what's wrong

I'm 37 years old and I've lived with minor power back pain for years since I'm on my feet a lot. It would come and go but it was never very severe. Over the last few months it has gotten steadily worse. It's mainly the lower right side below the kidney and spreads across my back. It hurts the most while sitting or laying down. It has now moved down my groin into my right testicle. It's all related because that only hurts when my back is hurting. And during all this I've been experiencing erectile issues, including numbness.  CT and MRI came back normal, so no kidney stones, hernia or even disc issues. I'm being referred to a neurologist and urologist but I was hoping to know if someone could shed some more light on this. 

advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 2,271
    edited 07/23/2019 - 1:08 PM

hello panjan 

there are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

the main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

please click on the link for useful information Welcome to Veritas Health Forum

Sign In or Join Us to comment.