advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Help Extreme leg pain

Hey all,

Just looking for any help or light at the end of this tunnel. 

So around 4 weeks ago, I noticed I had some pain on my left groin (testicle) that was making my inner thigh hurt as well. The pain was so bad I went to the ER and they did urine, blood tests, ultrasound on my testicle, and ultra sound on my entire left leg. All came back negative. It's been four weeks of pain. Some days its good, some bad. Today for example is very bad. Testicles appear to be better and not aching, but Inner thigh to my knee and just below it are in so much pain. My doctor believes it is sciatica, and that I just have to wait it out. 

advertisement

Comments

• I, m similar, although continuous goin pain, not testicle as i' m female! Burning pain in leg and feet.  Started 12 weeks ago , I've had 4 sessions of physio mobilisation and exercises. No improvement yet, it's bad every day.

Physio thinks mine cause by sedentary life for 6 years . It's really stopping me from doing most things  because it's so painful and depressing. 

Hope yours continues to improve.

Sign In or Join Us to comment.