advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Sharp terrible upper back pain

my medium to upper back has a sharp pain that is so bad that if I don't sit or stand a certain way I can't breathe it's been like this for about 1 and a half months but sometimes it dulls down to where it's just irritating but I can move and bend over and everything but certain days after I move it gets so bad I can't move it like at all and I don't know if it is the pain that's so sharp I can't breathe but something makes it so I can't take deep breaths and lt just doesn't seem to get any better I've had it cracked, massaged, and nothing even really helps it... Also I don't have insurance at the moment so if anyone could provide any insight on what could be wrong I would really appreciate it because if it's nothing serious I don't want to go to the doctor and have to pay for that. Thank you

advertisement

Comments

Sign In or Join Us to comment.