advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Cold, hot, crawling sensation in upper middle back

Hello guys, I feel an itch, a crawling sensation, and a burning pain, and cold wet sensation on my upper middle back. Also when I turn my head a certain way, a weird crawling sensation on my shoulder. I also feel pain near my tailbone, or maybe in my tailbone, and down the back of my thigh going to my foot and aching real bad in my big toe. Sometimes if somebody puts their hand on my back gently, it eases the pain a little. But just as quick as their hand is gone, the pain returns. Please help me someone, I'm a little scared. Trying to list all my related symptoms. Most of the time the pain is unbearably excruciating. What is this??

advertisement

Comments

• Hello Tiny1978

Welcome to Spine-Health

Please use the link below for more information about and inside Spine-Health

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Could it be arachnoiditis?

• advertisement
  • This sounds almost exactly like me. I have a tingling burning sensation that starts in the afternoon and persists until sleep.  its only in the left side.  I have seen chiro and phisio with no relief.  Exercise makes it worse.  Just like you just simply pressing or lightly touching it makes this go away.  I get the crawling sensation most when i work with my hands out in front of me and it is instantly relieved by laying down.  Have you made any progress?  I am waiting on an appointment there now with a doctor to get a referral somewhere else

• This sounds almost exactly like me. I have a tingling burning sensation that starts in the afternoon and persists until sleep.  its only in the left side.  I have seen chiro and phisio with no relief.  Exercise makes it worse.  Just like you just simply pressing or lightly touching it makes this go away.  I get the crawling sensation most when i work with my hands out in front of me and it is instantly relieved by laying down.  Have you made any progress?  I am waiting on 

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.