advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

What's Going on Right - And Not So Right

Comments

• I've been doing better... I have a good understanding now of what is causing my pain - seems to be mostly some arthritis likely accelerated by the C5-7 fusion.  I've heard that can improve for some people with time as the spine tends to slow down a bit with age, reducing the motion and the pain.  Lined out pretty well on medication to keep it under control, and my doctor seems to think I can get back to normal exercise (I like to run) without really causing any issues but I'm waiting to get that clearance from the spine doc.... 

Kevin

• Life was getting to have a new 'normal'. DH had some serious artery surgery in March which forced me to be more independent. He has done so much for me. We laugh and wish we had kept track of how many books he has read waiting for me at appointments. I didn't drive for 14 months.  He has now made a good recovery. Then the kidney stones hit me. I just thought it was more of my normal back pain and used the heating pad, warm showers, and moaned from bed to recliner.  THEN I started vomiting. I never vomit. And when it wasn't letting up DH packed me off to the hospital Urgent Care. The Doctor there couldn't believe I'd toughed it out at home. 

• advertisement
  • I am still struggling with Pain and lack of good balance...feels like something comes up and down from the back of my head and neck down to my foot---all left sided.. still looking for answers all types of tests done for nerves etc.

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,448

Hedavs

I am so sorry you are still struggling. What have been the results of the test? You would think, with the way it sounds, that it is nerves. So what now?

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.