advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

MRI today

Hi everyone. I'm new to this board. I injured my lower back at work (lifting a patient) and have been in terrible pain since!

I had an MRI today and got a disc w the images. I'm fairly certain I see a L5/S1 herniation and some degenerative disc disease :( 

Just want to reach out and talk to people who have been through this process. 

Thanks! 

advertisement

Comments

• Is there a way to add pictures of my MRI?

• Mainmama

Welcome to Spine-Health

Please use the link below for more information about or inside Spine-Health and its resources.

Sorry but no .

No outside links such as imaging allowed.even tnough we have some(unfortunatly) extensively experienced members, no on here is qualified to read or interpret the images.

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• advertisement
  • Thank you!! I'll be getting my results within a few days so I will post an update. 

• Thank you!

We have many mambers who also have worked the medical field and hope some answers are forethcoming!

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Hi mainemama, im sorry to hear about your injury, I suffered for about 4 years because of the same issue, (L5 S1) I tried many things to get some relief, but not much luck! Until August this year, read my thread called PRP therapy, I've been updating my progress, it's been a long road for me, but I think it's finally over!

• advertisement
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.