advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

osteopath or chiropractor

Comments

• angel- Can your osteo order a MRI or do you have to have the GP order it? I think ins plans are different and in my plan, any dr can order a MRI with a diagnosis related to it. I am with the osteo as he wants to find the exact reason and the current state of your spine...jade
  • No, I am in the UK and we don't have plans, just the NHS. I will ask my doc about it when I see him on Monday. I don't know if my osteo could arrange an MRI but even if he could, the cost is likely to be too much. Angela O:)
  • advertisement
  • I worked for a Chiro when I lived in NY she was great & after a couple of adjustments I felt good. We moved to Fla & it's harder to find a good one. I worked for another who was good but he moved too far away. There is no way to tell except for word of mouth & trying one. I went to one that was a very nice man & smart, told me my adrenals were shot & the only one to alert me that I had thyroid problems thru tests he did not reg Dr's. The only problem was I didn't like his adjustments, felt like it was nothing. My daughter went to one that really messed up her back when the table slammed down & all he did was say go to emerg room for an MRI & never bothered w/her again. So it is hard if they are good they are great but I hate going around to test them out.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.