advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Vitamins

I have DDD, spinal stenosis and radiculopathy of the cervical spine.  I didn't see anywhere posted whether or not it would help the situation or not.  Is anyone taking any supplements or vitamins for these conditions? If so what are you taking? 

Thank you

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 5,916
    edited Today 1:08 PM

irishcream12
    Welcome to Veritas Health Forum

very good question! but you have to remember, everyone's system is different, so they act differently on everyone.
    i have taken multi vitamins all my life. i had a rheumatologist many years ago, when i was diagnosed with fibro, put me on flint stones because they had everything you need in them.
    i have ddd, spinal stenosis, sciatic, 4 ruptured disc and scolosis. i don't think it helped me.
    that's not saying a vitamin won't help you. but you need to discuss this with your doctor first.
    please click on the welcome link below to help you get started on the forum.

welcome to spine health

• tough question...I was asked to keep boosting all the Bs and Ds and Magnesium even if I was at okay levels....but yes, different bodies

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.