advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

TOO MANY PEOPLE CLAIMING MIDDLE BACK(SHOULDER BLADE) PAIN THAT STARTED AROUND JULY/AUGUST!!!

Call me crazy, but I personally know several people and this forum has brought to light that many others have started suffering from pain in the mid/upper back next to the shoulder blade starting around July or August of this year. There's no such thing as coincidence. We need a head-count of how many people are experiencing this same issue! I have 4 people from my circle of friends/family...

advertisement

Comments

• The pain is between the shoulder blade itself and the T4-T6 vertebrae' and the pain has a tendency to shoot up into the trap and up the neck into the base of the skull.

• I think that given the number of people this site draws that have pre-existing back issues skews the numbers heavily when describing symptom onset and location + timing.  To me, it's more of a shame that so many people have the same type pain but yet were all given different reasons for it to be occurring.  The human body is a complicated beast and has to be treated differently by all of us to find what works.  It would be great if one thing (procedure or medication) could work for everyone.  Wouldn't that cut down on the amount of pain and suffering people experience!?! 

Several Epidurals, L4-S1 360 ALIF, Numerous Facet Joint Injections, RFA x2
  • advertisement
  • I have the same pain as several people described. It is on my right side between my shoulder blade and spine.  I believe what is causing this is Dorsal Scapular Nerve Entrapment. It is misdiagnosed as Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS). I have been to two neurologist, with on agreeing it was Dorsal Scapular Entrapment. However, I was released  from their care. the reason was all treatment or testing was exhausted.  All test came back as unremarkable.

Sign In or Join Us to comment.