advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Ablation one week ago

Had another ablation left side of L3/L5 one week ago. It's been a very painful week. Nothing helped the pain. Today has been better than the other days. I'm hoping I am getting beyond the surgical pain. This may be the last ablation for a couple of months. Have to wait 6 months between each one. We hit different discs so I can have more ablations a year. They always help. 

advertisement

Comments

• I go for mine in 2 weeks and am counting down the days...I was warned by the doctor I might be in worse pain for 2-3 weeks after. Not looking forward to that, but hoping the relief comes quickly! I’m having my l-4, l-5, s-1, s-2, and a-3 done. Ever have 5 spots done at one time? 

I hope you have relief soon!

• jimandjrjimandjr Dallas TXPosts: 735

Good luck with that. Hope it works for you. My old pm used to do bilateral ablation on 4 discs at a time. That's 8 burning needles total. My new pm will only do 3 at a time on only one side. I like ablations because I get more bang for the buck. 

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.