advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

CBD oil

Comments

• @Joel1Q

Naturopathic? I havent heard or seen any here...lol aren't you though Dr Google of MM J/king...no really you do know alot Joel and that's a good thing though I had just notice the THCA and was like omg I'm confused enough now for them to add another confusing element. 

Yes the almog is the bomb..its been the best night time blend I've ran across that and Or. Its promotes good relaxing sleep and calms any nerve pain and other sources of pain down.

I used ambien years ago right after my husband passed for a short time. If I compare ambien to my MM almog..almog wins hands down for lack of side affects.  One major plus is you aren't dealing with a heavy head in the morning. 

I have grown to prefer vaping over smoking dry weed but the types of vape oils are limited to a select few. So when I want to try something new I alway have to use dry..so blueberry will be a dry form.

When I compare products from Maryland verses Delaware ..aka look at the online menu.  Maryland has Delaware beat 10 to 1 in the amounts of different strength and kinds its frustrating cause actually the Maryland dispensary down here is closer to me then the Delaware one. I just wish the 2 states would reciprocate. 

I looked at the Delaware government site yesterday..should have waited as of July 1 the renewal fee are going to be lower..wouldn't you know it my card expires in June..

I think another thing is were Joel lives since it's legal across the board their selection is larger then say my little state which only sells what it grows and makes . I'm sure if I headed to DC I'd beable to get alot more different kinds..including edibles..hmmm think I need to take a trip to DC lol..I do think it's funny though our nation's capital..land of our country federal law is 1 of the more progressive places to use and buy MM..

I grew up down near DC ..most of my family still lives around there...my sister told me the night the legalize marijuana for both medical and recreational DC had a cloud of smoke hovering over it lol...that must have been a sight..

• Can one of you PM me the name. I'm hoping the Delaware names and MD are the same. If not I'll send a one time gmail.  I'll seed that program...it's very informative 

• advertisement
  • Send that is

Sign In or Join Us to comment.