advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Traveling 3 hour to procedure the 3 hours back

my carrier won't approve overnight stays so I have to drive 3 hour, get the injection and then drive 3 hours back. My muscle spasms are horrific. Will I dislodge my steroid bolts at L5 if I'm in a seated position that long for 3 hours?

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,482

hi jsendejar
    welcome to spine-health

it is very difficult for anyone to respond when we do not have enough information to go on. if you could share a little more information with us, it may improve receiving responses from members with shared experiences. for instance:
    are you just getting an injection and why?
    what do you mean "dislodge my steroid bolt at l5" if seated for 3 hrs.?

please click on the welcome link below and the tutorial to get you started on the forum.
    welcome to spine health

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
  • MikethepikeMMikethepike MIchiganPosts: 668

Where are your muscle spasms, and what type of  injection. Insurance companies put a lot of roadblocks in front of people

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.