advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Tumeric Supplement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 9,699

koolpc 

If you click on the magnifying glass icon on search bar you will find the discussions and  articles on this site

Liz, 

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • I bought so Tumeric capsules. Will try for a couple of months.

• advertisement
  • I have been using turmeric for months, but I add extra to meals, soups ect. They also say if you add black pepper when taking turmeric it enhances it.  There is a turmeric tea also, just started selling in cafes but I am yet to try it. There is plenty of recipes for it online.

• Harpy. Any good? You seen any positive results yourself?

• My friend got me onto it, she takes 1/2 a tea spoon of turmeric powder ( its much cheaper in powder form)  in a half glass of orange juice morning and night, she has noticed a big difference in her pain levels. I haven’t yet but will get the black pepper into it now.  I have just started taking it in juice so might see a difference as I might not of been adding enough in my dinners. 

• advertisement
  • dilauroddilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,519
    edited 09/03/2018 - 6:57 AM

The upper right search bar results always starts off  

1. External hits
    2. Spine-Health Article hits
    3. Spine-Health Forum hits

There are many sites you can find the Turmeric golden paste recipe, along with several variations.   On our sister site,  
    Arthritis-Health there are several recipes for it, plus its on our facebook pages.

I've been using this Turmeric based cocktail for years now.   We put some finishing touches to a post I made and turned it into a Arthrtis-Health video Best tasting Anti Inflammatory Cocktail

• Thanks people

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.