advertisement
advertisement

Tumeric Supplement

Anyone take Tumeric?

I used to, for months but found no benefit. Maybe i was taking an inferior brand? Not enough?

What do you take?

How much do you take?

Any good?

Thank you 

advertisement

Comments

• Turmeric is amazing for reducing inflammation and so many other added benefits.  But you have to make "Golden Paste" in order to get the most out of it.  There is a FB page called turmeric user group where you can find so much information.  I make the Golden Paste every 2 weeks, take about 2 - 3 teaspoons of it per day and I feel great!  Unfortunately the supplements don't really get into your system to provide all the goodness of this beneficial spice.

• Nice to have some fresh input.

I dont use facebook so what is the recipe / procedure fir the paste please?

• advertisement
  • Ok, hopefully urbmshr can give me it here in this new thread. Thank you

• Ok, will do. Thanks

• Search top right takes me to external results? Where is the search for these forums?

• advertisement
  • Hi koolpc - yes lots of turmeric recipes out there but you really need the right combination of ingredients for it to work effectively.  You can find the 'authentic' Golden Paste recipe at the turmericlife website.  Since it is based in Australia, you need to add .au after the dotcom  I will send you a private message also

• Thank you so much

• LizLiz Posts: 2,382

koolpc 

If you click on the magnifying glass icon on search bar you will find the discussions and  articles on this site

• I bought so Tumeric capsules. Will try for a couple of months.

• I have been using turmeric for months, but I add extra to meals, soups ect. They also say if you add black pepper when taking turmeric it enhances it.  There is a turmeric tea also, just started selling in cafes but I am yet to try it. There is plenty of recipes for it online.

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.