advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement
New members: Please read our Code of Conduct before submitting your first post.
Learn how to use the Veritas Health Forum: Take the System Tutorial

New and Scared

Comments

• :H I'm Deb and new here too...wanted to say Hi and glad you found us. this is a good place with good people who understand our pain.

I also had a 'litle anxiety problem' that flew out of control after a work injury, MVA, 2 resulting surgeries and chronic pain. I deveoped PTSD from the lawsuit involving the MVA. Long story short: I totally get the anxiety factor girl!!!

In fact I was up most of last night worrying about my MRI results which are pending. I also have a new injury with resulting leg problems and I have lost weight too, have poor appetite, and also find myself thinking the worst.. :(

but we must actively take a role in positive thoughts and affirmations, while also being an advocate for ourselves. Something I have to fight against is minimizing my symptoms ...blowing them off to 'anxiety' or 'my fibro'. :<

Good for us for starting the investigation! But worrying serves no useful purpose other than dragging us down further, so we must work on ways to deter this. Maybe your meds need to be increased at this time???Can you talk to your doc about this? How are you sleeping??

I Hope you can do some deep breathing exercises, find some relaxation tapes and quiet times, (whatever has helped your anxiety in the past...use it now) and help dear family understand Mama and wife 'don't feel good ' so give her a break. :)

We care. let us know what you find out. PM me if you wish!

Deb
Sign In or Join Us to comment.