advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Ringing in the ears

Does anyone else with cervical stenosis and/or myelopathy have constant ringing in their ears? 

advertisement

Comments

• Tiggi6, I sure do , I have multi level cervical stenosis , I have to have the radio on 24/7.  Anything to help drown it out a little. Like walking through the bush and a million cicadas screeching in ya head. 

• Glad I'm not the only one but sorry your experiencing it too, it's driving me crazy, especially when I go to bed. I'm just worried it's a symptom that things are getting even worse. 

• advertisement
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah, that's what I have been doing :)

• Soon after my wreck it started developing more in my right ear than left although both are affected..

Roaring,muffled,ringing 24\7 tinnitus..humming at times...there are times its not as bad ...as I noticed when my neck isn't tightened up from spasms

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• advertisement
  • I tried the fan a couple years ago but I have sjogrens so that’s definitely out. Yes I think my tinnitus has worsened as my neck deteriorates, though sitting st the beach is a good silencer 

• I know I do after having ACDF surgery in November. I also keep having the most awful headaches. And I'm sad to say my fingers still go completely numb.

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.