advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

I'm an early on arthritic patient too

I'm a 64 yr old female who's symptoms too started at an early age Chris. What surprised me the most is that I've been an athlete my entire life and an aerobic/weight trainer from the age of 26-55. When I was 35 I injured my back in a sport, it wasn't six months my disk just BLEW between L4-L5. I had no choice but to have a fusion. Long story short as time went on, I had NO IDEA my body was riddled with osteoarthritis just waiting to show itself. I could go on and on about all the surgeries I've had but let's wait on that. I honestly just wanted to introduce myself because this is my very first time EVER doing anything like this, I just need someone to vent with that actually understands other then my doctor. Thanks for reading, Petey

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 5,916
    edited Today 1:08 PM

hello petey
    Welcome to Veritas Health Forum

i am one of those that completely understand the impacts of chronic pain from spinal issues to osteo of the spine and ra. 
    you have come to a good place to vent, we've all done it. rant, raved and cried and it does help when you have someone to talk to.

please click on the welcome link below and tutorial to get you started on the forum.
    welcome to spine health

take care and we hope to hear from you soon.
  • Sorry but new here, How early is early onset?, I'm trying to figure out if I am extremely atypical or just on the outside of the curve.

I was diagnosed signals joint c6-7 at 25, and at 34 I have extensive multilevel advanced OA and degenerative disc diesead

• advertisement
  • LizLiz Posts: 2,602

This is an old post the member has not been back on the forum since creating it so I am going to close this discussion. Please create a new discussion on this topic.

This discussion has been closed.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.