advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Severe neck and head pain

Hi I have been having severe neck pain the radiates into the head ,,,sharp electrical shook jabbing pain. It goes from the neck to both sides of my head and behind the eyes. I read where it could be,,,,, Occipital Neuralgia. I am waiting for a MRI to check my cervical spine area. It seems to be getting worse,,some days better than others. Now my face and arms are tingling. I had an injury in 2014,,,where i fell head first down 7 steel steps,,but nobody has really said or done anything about my head. They only seemed then and now concerned with things they can readily diagnose. I am using the VA,,, thinking about after the MRI taking the films and results to an outside independent doc and see what they think before proceeding. Anyone else have this problem 

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,441

hello futureself47
    welcome to spine-health

i do agree with you about taking your mri to an independent neurologist or neurosurgeon to get a diagnosis. but be careful what you read on the internet and try not to self diagnose.
    while you are waiting on other members to reply, please click on the welcome link below and tutorial to get you started on the forum.
    welcome to spine health

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
Sign In or Join Us to comment.