advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement
New members: Please read our Code of Conduct before submitting your first post.
Learn how to use the Veritas Health Forum: Take the System Tutorial

L4/L5 & L5/S1 Herniation

Hi Everyone!

39 yr old Male.  I was diagnosed with L4/L5 and L5/S1 herniation about 4 years ago.  Probably from many years of heavy weight training/deadlifting.

As a result, I had sciatica for about a year and tried a bunch of stuff like inversion table, Mackenzie exercises, etc.  Not sure if those were the solutions, but I was then pain free for about 2 years.

A couple months ago I got "twisted" during a weekly game of soccer and knew that something had popped back out of place.  I now have the morning back pain and sciatica again :-(  It's not debilitating per-se, but it does cause pain all day long and prevents me from fully participating in the sports I enjoy.

I'm doing the inversion and stretches again, but looking for the "best" treatments I should be looking into to resolve it quickly.  Any help is appreciated!  Thanks.

advertisement

Comments

Sign In or Join Us to comment.