advertisement
advertisement

Really bad RFA result-level 10 pain!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hi Anieta,

Glad you found a new doctor.  Hopefully he can find out why you are in so much pain.  All is good with me.  Healing well from my fusion and pain is greatly reduced. (1 or 2 instead of 8 or 9)  Won''t ever be able to go back to my old work but work cover is paying for me to do a course to become a counsellor.  They only offered it after I started action against them.  My life has become a series of doctors and lawyers but am nearly there and will hopefully settle my case soon. I've finally got my thyroid sorted out so I'm even managing to loose weight.  Family are all good.  Its been a very trying 18 months but now can see some light at the end of the dark tunnel.  Really do hope you get some relief soon.  Cyber hugs from me.

Phil

• advertisement
  • advertisement
  • Wow, you are really going through it! I do hope this new regiment gives you some relief.  I can't imagine not having a break in such high levels of pain that you talk about.

In spite of it all, you manage to maintain a sharp wit and a sense of humor. It comes through in your writing. 

Just wanted to let you know.

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.