advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Whats wrong with me

is it possible for kidney stones, or any type of infection, or constipation  cause your Scaitic nerve to hurt and I'm talking intensefully hurt, as an excruciating pain where you can't get up and walk or stand for No More Than 3 seconds???  

ER tested my blood ran lots of tests but everything came back normał, 

HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE??  

advertisement

Comments

• MarWinMarWin OhioPosts: 699

Most times the nerve is being impinged either by a lumbar disc bulge or the piriformis is constricting it. Never heard of an infection causing the nerve any pain. Constipation may be slightly related to why you have nerve pain originally. If the  pelvis is tilted out of alignment, digestive issues can arise. As an example, its possible if you have a posterior tilted pelvis, you can get constipated. 

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,482

hello happily_married2012
    welcome to spine-health

to add to what marwin said, you will have to have diagnostic testing, such as mri, to find out the answer. i do know your sciatic nerve can cause constipation, i deal with that daily. if it were me, i'd make an appointment with a neurologist and go from there.

please click on the welcome link below as well as the tutorial for more information on the forum.
    welcome to spine health

please keep us posted.
    Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.