advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Making My Bathroom Accesible Or to Dream the Impossible Dream

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • advertisement
  • Just a quick tip @grtgrandma1aneeda70. If you can get some one to stitch on a few fishing sinkers around the base of your shower curtain it really does help keep the curtain hanging down better and keeps water in where it should go. Harpy

• advertisement
  • Grandma the sleep number bed is completely different than any hospital bed I have been on. I consider it the best money I have spent in a long time, also they usually have 0% financing for like 36 months if that helps, glad you are getting your shower installed tat will probably be my next investment,hope you feel better after that shower  

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

• It"s amazing how much money we have to spend just to try & be comfortable & live a somewhat comfortable life

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.