advertisement
advertisement

Clomazapam For muscle spasms and pain Long term

MikethepikeMMikethepike MIchiganPosts: 382
edited 06/15/2018 - 2:15 PM in Pain Medications

Just wondering if anyone has been on. Clomazapam For an extended period of time.  I am concerned about.  I take  A quarter milligram twice a day. For over a year. Anyone else out there that has been a longer than that? 

advertisement

Comments

• I’ve taken it daily for over 20 years. Currently 1mg twice daily. Used to take 6-8mg daily.

You mentioned your concern of this medication in a previous thread. 

It seems like you’re seeking reassurance. Not sure why you’re concerned.

• MikethepikeMMikethepike MIchiganPosts: 382

Just concerned  of what I’ve read on the Internet. I am such a low dose That I shouldn’t be concerned. Thanks for your response L 4 L5

• advertisement

Hi. L4,      Being on 6 to 8 mg a day, was that for anxiety? I take it for anxiety And it helps with Muscle tightness. A little bit. Was it hard to go back down from 6 to 8 mg a day back to 2 mg a day?  Take care L4  And God bless

• L4_L5LL4_L5 Posts: 1,127
    edited 06/19/2018 - 9:03 AM

Yes for anxiety. It wasn’t hard going back down to 2mg.

Hi. L 4,,  Just wonder what other medications you take for anxiety I am on Zoloft which is doing much for me. I would appreciate some ideas. Hope everything is doing OK. Take care and God bless

• advertisement
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Firebird thanks for your response, I take .25 mg two or three times a day, I’ve been on  it one year. Do you try them from time to time to get off it still? Also did you start at a low dose?  You can post or personal message me if you want to take care and God bless 

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.