advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Minimal broad based herniated Disk prognosis l-34,L45,S1

Hello I’m 31 years old male 61.5 kg Canada. I just got my MRI report.  consecutive disks  L-34, L45, L5-S1 slightly desiccated  with minimal posterior  broad based herniated disk slightly indenting in the anterior thecal sac.

Currently my both psoas  muscles are a little tight and my left piriformis  is muscle is tight. (Stretching my psoas 3-4 times a day) 

I’m visiting the Gym every  other day, taking bone broth powder and half a tablet of multivitamin evaryday. 

Currently My Physio has recommended only  full extension and I’m doing it 3-4 times a day Every time I do and stenghthening the pain starts to diminish. Using tens machine with hot water bottle. 

May I know the prognosis of my condition? Will it heal completely ?

advertisement

Comments

Sign In or Join Us to comment.