advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

I have created...FRANKEN FILE...

weird stuff happens

I am the human EMP

i walk into rooms and suddenly everyone is doing german shepard ear and slapping the monitors...

I shot a show t other day

60 mbps,4k and injected a 48\24 .wav audio file into it...

On the outside it says 15 gigs plus on the file size

In reality? It seems to be the sum total of all knowledge in the galaxy

Tried to use a 32g thumb drive..said not enough space on it

Tried to upload to YT...4 hours and still had an hour and a half to go....

GaaaaaaaaH!!!!!

How can it be so big inside..i havent even maxed out the setting to 100 plus mbps or 96\24 wav files.

So much for fat32 files

Hello to the world of stuff i dont know

Exfat?

NTFS?

my tiny brain comprehends..but dont understand.

FacePalm

Rant over..geeks-...Broken Arrow..i repeat..Broken Arrow

William Garza
Spine-Health Mod
erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement

Comments

• Convert to FLAC extension. Same quality as WAV but much smaller file sizes m. FLAC files are extremely popular and will replace MP3 files some day. 

• The original video file was set up for YT specs...but i have gone ahead and changed them to 1080p..the audio?

I have cubase and think i will have to post produce and add slate marks.

I read somewhere about enormouse file sizes the computors would deal with! But wow!

Thanks for the advice!!! These are noob problems that i simply got to learn to not rage quit at!

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• advertisement
  • I got dizzy while reading that.........

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,988

William, no , not broken arrow, there has to be another way around

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • After a few days...

The smoking rubble aftermath shows me walking through a wasteland

Einstein hair smoking

A candy cigarrette hanging from my dirty face

The sun broke through...

In a flapping page book on the ground ruffled by the clean wind....

Large files chapt 1...

I finally got the a large files to load...LOOOOOTS of wi fi

Lots of trying to shove high speed data through usb 2 interface

15 hrs 3 files. ..lol...dramatic no?

I have been welcomed to the world of slow internet, big files that take their own time to load and how not to feed my poor laptop to much info...

The data rich files were my biggest created so far..I had read in forums about such things and had finally experienced it.

Simply put..it was like an entire thanksgiving dinner in a bento box.

My little photo camera shooting video creates 4 gigabite fat32 format files..little 1080p jewels at about 15 to 25 mbps.

Easy peasy to upload and use on social media. All consumer photo cameras that shoot vids use the same formula.a bunch of 4 gig or so files that vary in minutes due to content.

My 4k....set at 60 mbps is making files at least double of the old style along with huge audio files added atop= not quite as huge as they could be= big FrankenFiles i wasnt experienced with.

They take a long time to transfer using my adaquate equipment..

This turned into a whole new ballgame of uploads measured in hours..not minutes or seconds.

A facepalm is in order here.

Its a lesson in patience,equipment,re-setting my file sizes to a more normal size...finding really fast internet speeds.

Getting my rusty reasoning skills back online

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• advertisement
  • Sheri76Sheri76 Michigan Posts: 645

William....I just loved reading your description of the aftermath....you make me smile and laugh ...thanks: )

Sorry to say, but I have no useful advice on how to do what you’re trying to do in an easier way...actually ANY way...nothing I’m familiar with. 

I’m sure before long though you will have your Franklin Files tales converted to Honey Shrunken tales ; )

• It just means ive hit my limits...technically.

Which is all good because now i know where i stand and can play around within the limits!!!

Applied Spiney 101.

I must learn patience...looots of learning.looots of patience.

Hope the weather aint too cool up there..been seeing 50! Deg reports

BRRRRRRRRER!

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Sheri76Sheri76 Michigan Posts: 645

Yes! Finally some cooler weather! Wore a sweater jacket yesterday!!! Loving this weather...even had beef stew the last two days!!

This summer has seen too many hot and humid days...hard to function in that crap for sure.

Thought of you today when I finally got my camera out...only took a half dozen photos with it since...can’t even remember when. 

Glad to hear you’re still being adventurous : )

• Jerome001Jerome001 Cocoa Beach, FloridaPosts: 374

Does the cold weather intensify your pain? I live on the Florida Space Coast and we are still hovering about 90 degrees everyday. Fortunately, the humidity has decreased. I am looking forward to our "winter" of 60 and 70 degree days!

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.