advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Mini open radiofrequency Ablation RFA

I’ve been suffering from low back pain L5-S1 for almost 2 years. I’ve tried everything my doctor said next step to try is the nerve block if works and then RFA. I ‘vê had steroid injection and also facet joint injection. Can anyone tell me more about Rfa i am little nervous about the procedure

advertisement

Comments

• I know a guy who was in a bad car accident.

His wife said the RFA gave him his life back. 

It was the difference between walking tentatively with a cane and walking on his own without any trouble and the RFA almost totally eliminated his pain too.

He can exercise now and everything.

• jimandjrjimandjr Dallas TXPosts: 735

I have RFA's on a regular basis. Been doing them since 2014. Work better than ESI. I have so many discs with problems. Doc can hit 3 to 4 discs at one time. More bang for the buck as they say. 

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.