advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Enquiry and seeking for suggestions

Hello! i am kailash pawdel. I have been informed a when i was 8, i was sufferring from arthritis and it has been a hard time for me since my childhood. I cannot run, i cannot throw a ball, i cannot jump and a lot of things i cannot do. I have been given with NSAIDS and some anti inflammatories and some pain killer. I had pain on my joints then, but now the entire bone starts paining. As soon as the pain starts my mobility becomes nil untill i heat it. I cannot go to cold places and i i can't drink cold water too. I cannot bear the air conditioner. My blood report showed high ASO but with penicilin and vitamin c i was ok. I thought the pain was from ASO but even now when it is normal the pain doesnot decrease. My knees are swelled and my ankles too. Please helpe with this

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,443

kailash
    We are not medical professionals. We are not capable or permitted to give any kind of medical advice.
    This is something you will have to address with your doctor.

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
Sign In or Join Us to comment.