advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Morphine

Comments

• You don't mean addicted, you mean dependant on the morphine like I am.

Especially in the current state of things I like to be sure that people understand the difference. 

Totally understand why you want to stay away from the narcotics and applaud you for doing so.☺

If the time comes when the pain becomes too much you can always revisit this topic with your doctor.

Hope things stay tolerable for you!

Cindy

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • advertisement
  • Thank you grtgrandma for your post.  I have even had a few nurses mix up addicted and dependant so I try to correct that anytime I see it.

Thank you Ron for your post.  That is very important info which I had not seen myself.  

I learn so much from this site!

Cindy

• Looking for a better way forward

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • advertisement
  • Waiting for injection in spine. Decided against morphine

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,482

koolpc

Glad to her from you, it's been a while. Please give us an update as to what has been going on. What kind of injections and why?

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
  • Not sure what injection yet. Got bulging discs in lower back.

Every day a struggle in work. Take ibuprofen and paracetamol. Tried various pain killers. Not sure how long i can carry on working.

Keep getting spasms in lower back too which is very painful.

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,482

Oh no, hate to hear that. Have they given you any other options yet?

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
  • No. They said no surgery as not bad enough (for them!). PT offered but tried that before but no good.

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.