advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Eating a LOT of Tuna

Comments

• dilauroddilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,519

Tuna....

For years, I could not even come close to a Tuna Fish can.  The smell would drive me out of the house.  But then after trying some of the Tuna Fish packed in water vs oil, I slowly began to like it.

But the way I LOVE TUNA  -  Sushi Grade Tuna, either with sashimi or Quickly seared on each side for about 1 minute with cracked peppercorn and lots of wasabi paste.

And in terms of fish, I love almost all shellfish, but when it comes to those that have heads and tail with gills.... Not so crazy.   I love to cook and can cook almost anything, but fish and me dont get along in the kitchen.

When my chef son comes up from the city, we make him do the fish.  One of my favorites, is taking almost any white fish steak, put it in parchment pepper with carrots, mushrooms, zuchinni, lemon, thyme and wine.  Then bake it in the over for about 20 minutes.  Moist and great.  Best part, I didnt cook it.

• dilauro excellent to have a son chef! in my case is my sister , but she lives in a different state...anyhow, the  seared tuna sounds fantastic!

• advertisement
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,482

I love the fish with heads and tails, bass, blue gill, catfish, rolled in corn meal and fried. 
    Craw fish boiled and seasoned, suck the heads and eat the tails!!
    Salmon cooked on a cedar plant with lemon.
    Scallops seared in butter.
    Yum!!

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
  • dilauroddilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,519

Craaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwfish From a previoius Moderator from down South.  She taught me how to say that correctly.

Also known as mud bugs!! They are sooooo good!

Sandra
  • advertisement
  • Living on the coast has many advantages..except crabs..love crab meat...hate rhe smell of ctab cooking

Swordfish, Mahi,red and black drum are fresh daily and tuna is a special treat..theres now a Poke' bar here!

Blackened everything seems,to rule..alligator gar is an especial holiday yummy food for those who know...

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

Alligator gar, not one of my favorites, too oily. And sooo ugly lol

Sandra
  • But

But..its soooo...yummy...

Especially in a folded flour tortilla with cilantro,a spritz of lemon or lime..cracked,pepper a drizzle of sea salt

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

I can't get it here, but used to make groper tacos.

Sandra
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.