advertisement
advertisement

March 2019 Surgery Buddies

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,403

tallstephanie
    Good luck with surgery today. Please let us know how you are doing when you feel better.

SciaticaL5S1
    Welcome to March Surgery Buddies!! Please read the links above to help you get prepared for before and after surgery. I have never heard of the blue marks on veins but hopefully another member has.
    Take care and keep us posted.

• Hey!  Having C5 C6 arthroplasty next Thursday.  Got my soft collar, my wide neck, oversized tops, my soft allergen-free foods, and started the MSSA protocols.  

I look forward to the day when I can lay my head down at night without such pain. 

• advertisement

Amoocow!!
    Welcome to March Surgery Buddies!! I hope this surgery does relieve your pain. And at least you are prepared!!
    Take care and keep us posted.

Here is the list for remaining surgeries as of now. Please let me know if this changes.

3-25- darla19 - 4 level laminectomy
    3-25- Mems24 - fusion
    3-26- SciaticL5S1- L5-S1 laminectomy
    3-28- Amoocow - C5-C6 arthoplasty

• Just had an emergency laminectomy on l5/s1 due to loss of bladder control. Still no bladder but I can walk. Goodluck to everyone. 

crystalclairnet
    Oh, I am so sorry I missed your post. Are you ok now? And, yes, at least you can walk.
    Please let us know how you are doing.

darla19 and mems24 had surgery today. I hope you are both doing well.
    Please keep us posted.

• advertisement
  • I am doing ok I'm young 33 so dealing with this is a bit taxing my husband is amazing. My bladder isn't working and I just went number 2 on myself but couldn't feel it... I'm totally devastated but my husband says it's normal. Otherwise all is well some slight burning in the legs but no problems walking. 

crystalclarinet
    I know how you feel, I have the same problems, just don't talk about it. But, with your surgery and time, it will get better. Isn't it wonderful to have amazing husbands!! 
    Take care and keep us posted. If you don't mind, sending a prayer for both of you.

• Had my surgery today. All went well - can walk and I’m home already. Minimal pain .. also great husband. Dr. Said might have nerve pain again in a few days but so far not. Thanks for support, tips etc. this group has been great! 

SciaticaL5S1
    That's great!!  If you do get any nerve pain, a good tip is use ice packs and/or heating pad, alternating.
    Another great husband, awesome!! I hope you keep posting about your recovery. 
    Take care

Amoocow
    Your surgery, C5-C6 is tomorrow. We wish you the best of luck in surgery and recovery.
    Please keep us posted when you feel better.

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.