advertisement
advertisement

April 2019 Surgery Buddies

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,414

Dormouse
    I am so glad you are getting to go home. When you have time, read the article below, it will help you out.
    Recovery, the most important phase - Patience required
    Take care and post when you can.

mikki
    Welcome to April Surgery Buddies! We have you down on the calendar but at what levels will your surgery be? Sorry to hear about the permanent numbness and low back pain, mine is too so I know how you feel.
    Read through the different links I have sent over the last 3 pages, if not, I will send them to you.
    Take care and keep us posted.

• April 18th TLIF L4-L5 single level.

• advertisement

Lionheartsx
    Welcome to April Surgery Buddies! Please tell us a little more about yourself and your spine issues. Is this your first surgery?
    Take care and keep us posted.

Dormouse
    Did you finally get to go home? How are you doing? 

MrsZTG
    We hope your surgery went well and you have been able to go home. How are you doing?

Remember, recovery takes time and patience. 

How is everyone else doing?

• Been living with chronic pain from surgeries about 8 years. I just had ACDF surgery April 4th lying here recovering and looking for support. Thanks 

• advertisement
    edited 07/31/2019 - 10:22 AM

cprose2u
    Welcome to April Surgery Buddies!! Hopefully someone will come along to help you out. In the meantime, can you tell us a little more about yourself?

3 things to know about neck range of motion after ACDF surgery

Take care and please keep us posted.

Hello Everyone!!

I wanted to say "hi" and see how everyone is doing.

riseandgrind74
    Your second microdiscectomy is tomorrow. Good luck and let us know how you are doing when you are up to it.

risenandgrind74

Good luck with surgery today. Please let us know how you are doing when you feel like it.

• Thanh everyone. I’m out. Feeling much netter than last time around, though I’m could be the drugs talkin. If I am off narcotics in a few days I am optimistic. Let the healing begin!

edited 07/31/2019 - 10:22 AM

riseandgrind74
    Thanks for the update, glad to know you are feeling better. Good luck on your recovery. 

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.