advertisement

In this Discussion

advertisement

Pain soreads down both legs

hello. New to this forum and hope someone can give me some in site. I am a 28 year old female. I’m decently healthy other then being pretty over weight. 5’2 and 230lbs. I have been experiencing some lower back pain for a couple weeks that is gradually getting worse. It spreads onto both my thighs and butt. I also have some very dul pelvic pain but not constant like the back pain. I have had 4 c sections and all were with spinal taps. My father had back surgery for herniated dick but no other family history. The pain remind me of siactica from when I was pregnant but more intense and in both sides not just one. It’s hurts to stand, move, sit, bend, twist. I can’t find a comfortable position to sleep in and have tried many places. I have not go to the doctor I am uninsured so my only option is the ER and I don’t feel like this is a life threatening emergency though the pain is about a 6 out of 10. Any thoughts suggestions or stories that you can share would be great thanks. 

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome to the forum.

First thing I would do is go to the healthcare dot gov web site and sign up for health insurance.

You’d be surprised. Because you have kids and if you don’t earn a lot of income you likely would be eligible for a significant subsidy.

These days it’s very easy to get affordable coverage, especially when the applicant is earning low to zero income.

Then I would see a neurosurgeon and see what he or she recommends.

Please keep us posted on your progress.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.