advertisement

In this Discussion

advertisement

help with status post ablation to lower back

Hi,

new here. Have had a discectomy in 2015 L4S5, worked for a while then general pain to my lower back came a few years ago. Debilitating at times. anyhow I could go on but I'm a little over 1 week s/p Ablation to my lower back. I'm still in a great deal of pain. im not quite sure if its from the procedure or if I'm just screwed again <span>:neutral:" alt=":neutral:" height="20" />" alt=":neutral:" alt=":neutral:" height="20" />" height="20" />" alt=":neutral:" alt=":neutral:" height="20" />" alt=":neutral:" alt=":neutral:" height="20" />" height="20" />" height="20" /></span>.  anyone else have this procedure done and could have some feedback. And I do know that everyone is different as far as pain and healing time and disease factor. 

thanks 

advertisement

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • grtgrandma1aneeda70,

That sounds rather alarming!  I am hoping that the damage was only temporary and that your ability to walk did return and that the extreme pain did improve.

How do you find them while they are being burned?  Is it painful?  Do you have pain relief to enable you to cope with the procedure?  I am also interested to hear how long they relieve your pain for, and how frequently you have this ablation carried out?

irishmomma,    I hope that your pain will fade very soon and that you will get great pain relief that lasts.  How did you find it while they did this procedure? Painful?

• advertisement
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.