advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Another surgery in a few days

Hello all I've been here before but it's been awhile anyway on to my question I've had several different surgeries done on my back including two different fusions this time they are going in from the front and the back and I was wondering what the typical hospital stay is every other surgery I was able to go home the next day after walking the hallway and climbing the stairs. Sorry so long just not a huge hospital fan and of course pre-surgery jitters lol

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,441

Like any other surgery, it is going to depend on how much they have to do as what your recovery time will be in the hospital. 
    While you are waiting on other replies, go to Surgery Buddies, any month, and read how long these members were in the hospital.

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
Sign In or Join Us to comment.