advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

3 Level ACDF while homeless

I have had neck and back pain for over 2 years following a car accident.  My doctor has told me I need a 3 level cervical fusion.  Since I have been unable to work I am about to loose my home and become homeless.  There are no housing alternatives for me at the moment as my disability application is still pending.  I was wondering how difficult it would be to have a 3 level ACDF while being homeless.

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,448
    edited 07/19/2019 - 12:00 PM

hi nr67!

i am so sorry to hear of the predicament you are in. i was just wondering if you have any family or friends to help you out? not just with surgery but a place to stay for a while? if i were you i would discuss this with my surgeon. let him know everything. also check with the hospital, what do they do when they release someone that has no where to go.

please keep us updated and take care.

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
  • Thank you

• advertisement
  • nr67, I'm so sorry to hear this. I was wondering if there are any State/ County programs that could help you and family and friends should be an option. Sandra had some good ideas. Please keep us posted, we care.  

Sign In or Join Us to comment.