advertisement
advertisement

Sacral injection

Dec 13 2018, I had a sacral injection in my in my sacral area.  I have tarlov cysts on s1s2. I was very nervous but the Doctor came in and actually knew what a tarlov cyst was which shocked me. I Have talked to many doctor's that have a blank face.  Anyways I  put oxygen on she put a few meds in me and next thing I know I'm excited for my juice and crackers like a little kid lol. My cycle started and for a couple days it was hard to feel if injection was working.  My cycles have been pretty painful not sure if its tied to tarlov cyst. It's felt like my hips are being ripped apart. Honestly the butrans patch and injection helped it. I feel really good. Not pain free but didn't expect to be. Just a duller pain if that make sense, tolerable is the word. <span>:smile:" alt=":smile:" height="20" /></span> my body feels stiff, like I couldn't move alot for last 6 years.. I am pleased to say the Doctor's found the right thing for pain management. They  won't operate till the cysts have grown and are causing paralysis.TBH I don't want surgeries unless that happens.  Driving is getting difficult but I can stay close. Now I need to find activities to fit my ptsd and spinal cord injury.  Lord help me I need people . Till we meet again, I'm praying for everyone here suffering. May God guide the right help and hand to help you. May God bless you. MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A LESS PAIN 2019. be safe.

Misty 

advertisement

Comments

Sign In or Join Us to comment.