advertisement

In this Discussion

advertisement

Si joint fusion.

i just wanted to let everyone know I had my si joint fusion and all is going well. I had the I fuse system put in and what a change I have no pain at all.the only draw back is not suppose to bear any weight on the hip for 4-6 weeks. But I am making very good progress. One other problem that I had is my Dr would not do surgery until I lost fourth pounds. I was determined to have the surgery .and get ride of this pain. I lost 45 pounds by surgery day. How I did it is if you need to lose some weight I highly recommend that you read the code red book. It will help you lose weight if you need to. The nice thing is you don't have to work out if you don't want to. The book and program is well worth the time  if you need help. That's all for now good luck to everybody and have a merry Christmas and a happy and painless new year.

advertisement

Comments

• Hi msmithwick
    Thanks your post is so great nice to read when someone has got some relief. I pray it continues to be positive for you.
    Also congratulations on loosing so much weight not only for the surgery but big health achievement. 
    Merry Christmas to you too.
    Sherri

Sign In or Join Us to comment.