advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Difficult times

Comments

• I don’t see my doctor until 28th and was just hoping someone had same results and could tell me if that’s what their results showed and if that meant they didn’t fuse. I tried to search but couldn’t understand it. I hate all the medical wording hard to understand. Yes I smoke and now my dr informed me I have Emphysema so emphysema  just more for me to stress over and thank god I want to quit smoking but still very stressed.

• I had to quit and not smoke for 6 months and I did but came up to see the family had 1 drink with them and there went that. I am gonna quit soon and I am never gonna smoke again. Last time I did it because dr wanted it and this time I want it more than anything and I know I can do it cause I’m n truly ready for this change.

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.