advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Hi new to the group need Help

Hello im kellylove, I recently been having neck pain and the sound of cracking when I move my neck and like my neck sticking and doesn't wanna move back  Head aches . I'm new to this with my neck I don't know what these results mean I'm hoping someone can help me I've been told to see my pain Management Dr. I already have a Spinal cord Stimulator in my lower  back for pain since 2012  

I was thrown from a horse and that's when the pain in my lower back began . Now I am  suffering from neck pain headaches  so I had C T scan done and I have no idea what these results mean I have been reading about it and seen this page 

Edited by Liz, Spine-health Moderator

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,448

hello lovelandvegas!
    please click on the welcome links below for more information on the forum.
    welcome to spine health
    all new members should take the system tutorial

when you had the ct scan done, did the doctor that ordered it not sit down with you and explain it? that's where you have to get an explanation of what is going on, from him. if it were me, i'd make an appointment, take a list of questions and concerns, and talk to him. if he wants you to see your pm doctor then i'd go.

take care and please keep us posted.

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
Sign In or Join Us to comment.