advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Just had a lumbar microdiscectomy

Hello, Im new here, first time posting:)  I had a lumbar microdiscectomy L5-S1 9 days ago, and pretty much overall feel pretty amazing. But today I woke up and had some blood on my sheets from incision. I had no staples or stitches just the glue. Also no bandage or anything. My incision seems to feel pretty sore today also, but I have no fever, its not hot or really Red looking, it just seems like perhaps glue is coming off and maybe while sleeping its rubbed and caused the bleeding??? Idk what is normal or if Maybe I should gonto ER Im panicking now that its gotten infected or?? If anyone has any input to offer that would be great! Thanks

advertisement

Comments

• challengercchallenger Posts: 1,236
    edited 07/10/2019 - 3:25 PM

Welcome Crystal, I think you need to call your surgeons office and see what they have to say. Good luck

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

• dilauroddilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,072
    edited 07/19/2019 - 2:18 PM

I would contact your surgeon's office to discuss it.  They would be in the best position to tell you what you should need to do or what it could be

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.