advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Sleep Advice?

Comments

• Hello Dilauro,
    Have you some finest noise canceled idea or device? Now sleep is so necessary to me.
  • I use the pink earlplugs don't know the name but a fan is nice for getting rid of noise. I have to sleep with tv on or netflix with headphones. 

DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • advertisement
  • dilauroddilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,477
    edited 07/12/2019 - 3:15 PM

We don't promote specific brands or items on these Forums, therefore charry will not be posting that information.

• mhugsmmhugs Posts: 130
    edited 07/12/2019 - 3:15 PM

I have sore hips,shoulder, back and I found putting a softer mattress pad under the bottom sheet helped some. Actually I folded one over because DH likes his side  harder  and buying a Sleep Number Mattress isn't in the budget.   The other thing that gas helped me sleep is an eye mask. I'd wake up hurting and look at the clock and then my mind would get thinking. Found this adjustable sleep mask for less than $10.00 on Amazon.  Much better than the flat ones you see in the stores.

• Hey Dilauro,
    Great post and a great idea. Thanks for your nice input.
  • advertisement
  • From a couple of weeks ago, I don't get to sleep properly, and it becomes less than less day by day. I work hard, don't get sleep properly at night, and now it's a big challenge to me. My eyes become so red.

• Fans running are basically white noise producers,that help cancel out other noises.mine runs on high..with the toes hanging out of the duvet...

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.