advertisement
advertisement

Another car accident

The user and all related content has been deleted.
advertisement

Comments

• charryccharry Posts: 104
    edited 02/07/2019 - 4:31 PM

It's pretty bad weather and coincidence. I don't think it was the bad luck of the dog. If anything dogs are therapy to help you feel better.. I hope the person who's driving uninsured gets insurance even just for life liability that's crazy. Glad you're okay 

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • advertisement
  • Jerome001Jerome001 Cocoa Beach, FloridaPosts: 259

I'm sorry to hear your troubles. I agree with Charry, dogs do so much to improve our quality of life. I've had 2 or 3 Westies for over 20 years including several rescues. One of my two boys is over 13 YO now and he has been with me through so much and I really consider him my best friend. He loves to just hang out with me and always wants to be near me. I honestly cannot imagine my life without him and the other boys. I hope you can manage to keep your dog. Jerome

• advertisement
  • Sorry about the accident and another totaled car.  Congratulations on the addition to the family.  I have two dogs, a Australian cattle dog and a husky.  I can't imagine not having a dog, they are great therapy.

• L4_L5LL4_L5 Posts: 1,127
    edited 02/17/2019 - 12:00 PM

The pastor at my church was in two accidents in less than a month.

The first accident he hit a deer. Car not totaled but nearly $20K in repairs (it was a new truck).

A couple weeks later (after his truck had $20K of repairs) he lost control on an icy “on ramp” and ricocheted off one guardrail and then slammed into the opposing guardrail.

Thankfully no one was injured. Scary stuff.

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.