advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Hello everyone!

I am having ACDF C5-C7 surgery on 03/13/19. Surgery will be out of town and I'll be there for 3 days. I am feeling optimistic about the surgery. I am wondering about the level of pain after surgery. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks <span>image" alt="image" alt=":smile:" alt=":smile:" height="20" />" height="20" />" height="20" /></span>

advertisement

Comments

• challengercchallenger Posts: 1,255
    edited 07/16/2019 - 10:04 AM

3masongirls

Welcome to the Veritas Health Forum

Learn How to Use the Forum - Take the System Tutorial

as you know everybody is different especially when it comes to pain. i had acdf c4-c7 in feb. 2018, i woke up in much less pain than i was in before surgery, the main discomfort i had was my throat where the breathing tube was, that lasted for about 3 days before clearing up.  be sure and keep up with your exercises after pt, i did not do a very good job of that and now i am playing catch up. while waiting on other members to reply, please join surgery buddies, you will find other members having surgery in the same month. good luck and keep us posted.
    chip

challenger
    Veritas-Health Moderator

• Thanks for the advice. I will definitely take a lot of pillows. 

• advertisement
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,482

Like Chip suggested, please join March Surgery Buddies where you and others post about your surgery and recovery. Below is the link.
    March 2019 Surgery Buddies 

Take care and hope to see you there.

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
Sign In or Join Us to comment.