advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

iFuse Failure - Non-union - Anyone Else?

After 20 MONTHS (my original surgeon left the practice so I was kind of shoved out of the way) of excruciating pain after an iFuse on my left SI, I found out today from a different surgeon that there has been absolutely no fusion and I need to either have the hardware removed or perhaps undergo an "open fusion." I can't find anything on Google at all about negative results from iFuse. Has anyone had this experience? I'm scared to death about more surgery. Please respond. Thank you.

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,480

robmj

Go to the search box at the top right of the page and key in "ifuse". Scroll down past the ads. These are from older discussions so the members are no longer with us for you to ask them questions. But it will give you reading material until other members hopefully can help you out with their experiences.

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
Sign In or Join Us to comment.