advertisement
advertisement

Nevro stopped working

I had the Nevro device implanted 1 year ago. It gave me my life back. I started working again and was extremely happy with 80% pain relief. Then about 6 months ago, it stopped working. Have been reprogrammed 4 times with no improvement. Nevro rep and pain doc don't seem to have answer for me. I still get about 20% relief, so I don't want it removed and am thankful for the awesome 6 months it gave me, but wish there was an answer to get it working again.

advertisement

Comments

• An xray shows they have not. I have also been reprogrammed 4 times to address a possible  movement.

• advertisement
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,414

Since we last heard from you, they still do not have it working?

• I have turned my device off and it feels no different than when it is on.  Having the device reprogrammed 4 times means that I have tried 3 programs each time. So after 12 different electrode settings at 4 different levels for each one and nothing works, I  have given up on Nevro for the time being. I am not a person who gives up easily but there comes a time when I  have to admit defeat.

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,414

Barbaz

I know you will have to have this one removed since it is not working. But have you thought about having a different brand used?
    Please don't let yourself be defeated because you did not cause this.
    Take care and keep us posted.

• advertisement
  • ChanrightCChanright Posts: 30
    edited 07/19/2019 - 10:56 AM

I have a Boston Scientific. Implanted November 2018. It runs both High and Low frequency stimulation. I have four programs to choose from. Took a bit to program them right. And it certainly did not get me 50% pain relief. But did help with leg pain.  Keep in mind that you will not be able to feel high frequency stimulation. You will only feel low frequency (which is what I prefer). Hope this helps.

Chris

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.