advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

I don't know how to reply to discussions

2nd year in and I'm emotionally exhausted. So much pain. Sleepless nights. Whole left side from hip to toes. Loss of bladder and bowel. Constipation to tell point I'm on hands and knees screaming as I birth a small turd. Now headaches, nausea and night sweats. Standing to cook dinner and can't go more than a few minutes. Sitting is out of the question my tailbone is excruciating pain. Xray showed degenerative disc disease (moderate) (((although symptoms severe))) MRI is tomorrow. Consuming my life. Quit working in October applied for disability. Pending. The birds are chirping outside. I never sleep and keep him awake tossing and turning and whining and crying and jerking due to stabbing pain.

advertisement

Comments

• challengercchallenger Posts: 1,209
    edited 07/17/2019 - 1:37 PM

As far as being able to reply to discussions goes, just scroll down to the leave a comment box, type in your reply, when finished click on the post comment and you are done.

I can tell by your post that you are in pain and frustrated

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Chip

• advertisement
  • MarWinMarWin OhioPosts: 699
    edited 06/21/2019 - 11:40 AM

Do your best to keep moving, just don't over due it! For your digestion, it could be a result of your pelvis being misaligned by posterior tilt. I say that because you are having constipation issues. Posterior tilted pelvis has been known to be the issue for many pains, and digestive and reproductive problems. 

Something(s) that may help is to start using your diaphragm to breathe properly. This can help "massage" and workout your digestive system as well as give your lungs and heart room to do their thing. As the diaphragm expands it pushes down on the digestive area and slightly bloats the belly. That's normal....just watch a sleeping baby and see how they breathe. At the same time the expansion of the diaphragm will allow your lungs necessary room to expand properly, and pressure can be taken off the chest and heart too. When you breathe out, the opposite happens. Breathing this way ultimately becomes a cycle to which your body can find great benefit. Very similar to the benefits your muscles get from flexion and extension. 

Getting enough hydration through the day can also help things with your digestion. Couple those two with getting your pelvis in good alignment could possibly get you on the path to pain recovery and better movement (pun intended)! 

• William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 3,681
    edited 04/24/2019 - 11:28 PM

How about where it hurts the most first?

Physical,mental and emotional...which usually overlap in any number of ways.

Not sleeping always adds to misery. .and the "fog" which adds notjing to your life and makes things harder to figure out when your constantly awake.

I used to just want uninterrupted sleep so my batterys would recharge and give me a fresh start and perspective..riiiight.

Whining  as you mentioned is a normal response to something that won't stop hurting us we want someone close to make it stop... Open lines of communication are key

Sometimes its everything..and sometimes its the smallest thing to set us off into misery. Your part of a world wide family that walks the walk every hour..we have been there,are there and are able shoulders to lean on.

Hang in there...just know that were here with you.

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.