advertisement

In this Discussion

advertisement

Mri vs xray

So long shot here. I had xrays done. With me bending and standing. The stays showed that I had facet/ DDD L4-L5 and L5-S1. I also have a wedge in my thoracic. Those all showed well while bending. But when I had an MRI done, they are telling me nothing showed but but the minor bulge in me c3-c4. I've dealt with nerve pain in my right leg for 3 years since a car accident, I've even falling down steps dislocating my arm because of it. I have nerve pain in my arm, I have loss of feeling numbness in my foot. And they say nothing is wrong. Can someone tell me how this may be possible.

advertisement

Comments

• Thank you, that thought didn't even occur to me.
  • almerryaalmerry Posts: 4
    edited 07/31/2019 - 2:37 PM

I was informed today because the me I didn't show anything I must have chronic pain. Of course I ensued with several questions because I feel like I'm being shrugged off, as if they I'm believe im making it up. Or at least that's what it feels like. Back to the doctors then. Thanks

• advertisement
  • almerryaalmerry Posts: 4
    edited 07/31/2019 - 2:37 PM

They posted my MRI shortly after and I went over it myself and I had three bulge's and a disk protrusion. Two of the bulges and the disk protrusion were in my thoracic and the other bulge was in my cervical spine. But in the findings the only thing listed is the bulge in my cervical spine. Which I'm unclear about. I will be bringing all things up including the chronic pain with my primary at my next appointment. I'm also being sent in for chronic pain. I am also visiting your link next thanks for that! I like all the information I can get. 

Sign In or Join Us to comment.