advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Sacrialic joint dysfunction and hip bursitis

Comments

• Thank you, you know when you feel you just need to sound off without boring your family anymore with it all

• Hi guys, I have an update, I went to see my rheumatologist on Monday and he confirmed trochanteric bursitis/gluteal tendinopathy also 18 tender points with widespread pain, I am booked in at the end of July for an MRI and he has notified all the docs I am under to make them aware and to put a rehabilitation programme in place so for now I am gently stretching, ice and intermittent resting. 

Boo9989 I also found that my QL (quadratus lumbarus) muscle has been going into spasm, I've started to stretch out gently and I'm already have some relief

Thanks guys I will update if there is any 

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.